- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Thermostatic Steam Traps
These steam traps operate via the temperature difference between steam and condensate.
Operating Pressure Range: Vacuum - 450 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 464 °F
Benefits and Features
All L, LV, and FL series models employ a thermoliquid-filled X-element, which acts as the valve.
- Improved Productivity
- The X-element discharges hot air as well as low-temperature air and cold condensate. This encourages the inflow of steam, thereby reducing start-up times.
- Protects Equipment
- The valve remains open even in the event of a failure due to the 'fail open' construction of the X-element, which means that the equipment can continue operating (though steam loss will occur).
- Long Service Life
- Any rust or scale entering the trap from the piping is discharged together with the condensate through the large valve opening, greatly reducing the chance of a build-up of rust or scale that could obstruct the valve opening.
Suitable for use in a variety of applications.
- Main Applications
- Air conditioning, steam tracers, steam heating equipment, etc.