- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Cyclone Separators (Trap Sold Separately)
Benefits and Features
- All-welded steel construction and no moving parts ensure high durability and long life. The DC7's all stainless steel construction also prevents corrosion.
- Supplies Dry Steam or Air
- The built-in Cyclone Separator has a high separation efficiency, separating out the condensate. This yields improved productivity and product quality, due to the resulting elimination of water hammer and the improved dryness of the supplied medium. The DC7's unique SCE separator delivers high-quality steam up to 99.8% dryness.
- Available for Applications of All Sizes
- The DC Series separators range from compact and lightweight to large enough for almost any application.
- Various Flow Configurations
- In addition to horizontal flow configuration, the DC-L/DC-LS/DC-LUS models feature down-flow and up-flow installation as well.
Steam main lines, steamers, blowers, atomizers and kneaders, and a variety of types of steam heating equipment.
Processes requiring dry air, such as painting machines, and air lines.
To avoid malfunctions, abnormal operation, accidents or serious injury, install properly and DO NOT use this product outside of the specification range. Local regulations may further restrict the use of this product below the conditions quoted in documentation.