- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Free Float® Drain Traps
Traps for the removal of condensate from air and non-flammable, non-toxic gas lines.
Operating Pressure Range: Vacuum - 600 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 212 °F
Benefits and Features
- Safe Operation, Energy Conservation
- Free float construction using a precision-grounded free float.
- The valve opening is under a continuous water-seal, so no air can escape through the valve.
- The float’s 3-point seating holds the float tightly against the valve opening even under small condensate loads, so no air is allowed to escape.
- Long Service Life
- The high precision spherical float rotates, allowing its entire surface to function as valve sealing surfaces and thus ensuring long service life.
- Easy Maintenance
- Maintenance is possible while still installed in the piping.
Removal of condensate from air-using facilities.