- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Bypass Blow Valves
Valves that ensure reliable, high sealing performance after bypass blow.
Operating Pressure Range: 0 - 925 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 800 °F
Bypass Blow Valve Pamphlet (551 KB)
Benefits and Features
- Prevents Leakage
- Gland packing proven in high pressure applications prevents external leakage.
- Scale Removal Function
- The inline scale removal function allows the removal of scale and dirt by operation of the valve, preventing clogging and reducing wear on the valve seat. See the instruction manual for details.
- Highly Durable
- Highly durable materials resistant to erosion and corrosion.
- Easy Inline Maintenance
- Gland packing, valve stem, valve seat, and gaskets replaceable inline.
High temperature and high pressure applications, such as steam trap bypass lines.