- Steam Traps
- Condensate Recovery
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Control Valves, Controllers
- Check Valves
- Air Vents
- Air and Drain Traps
- Peripheral Equipment
- Vacuum Steam Heating Systems
- Maintenance Instruments
- Engineering Software
Steam Trap Management System
Benefits and Features
- Automatic High Precision Judgment of Steam Trap Operation Status
- The diagnostic instrument compares ultrasonic and temperature readings with laboratory data to determine whether trap operation is normal or failed and, where indicated by the judgment, the estimated amount of steam leakage is calculated.
- Steam trap malfunctions can be discovered soon after they occur, which contributes to the stable operation of the steam equipment.
- Easy to Use
- Compact, light-weight and easy to operate.
- Each reading takes only 15 seconds, so surveys can be completed in a short time.
- Preparation time can be greatly reduced by transferring data from a computer before the survey.
- Only Diagnostic Instrument is Required Onsite
- There is no need for paper or writing implements.
- The diagnostic instrument not only makes the judgment of operation, but it can also be used for entering and storing information concerning the steam trap’s surroundings.
Steam trap diagnosis and management.